It is extremely important to us that you recieve your order/s as quickly and as safely as possible.
Rundle&Co are not responsible for the gift delivery. Rundle&Co uses Australia ePost. Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, we cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as theft or damage or a parcel not arriving at a certain time or place.
To avoid disapointment please ensure all delivery details are correct or the delivery time maybe longer than estimated. Dispatch details will be e-mailed to you once your order has been sent. Please note there is no Weekend or Public Holiday delivery anywhere in Australia. Special instructions are welcome and specific dates that you would like your gift to be delivered can be accommodated.
International deliveries: Please contact Rundle&Co directly for further information, costs willl vary on weight and destination.
Important Delivery information
Dear Customers gifts are delivered during courier/office hours i.e. Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
(NO WEEKEND or PUBLIC HOLIDAY DELIVERY)
- If we are delivering to a hospital please ensure the patient will still be there during the delivery times, we are NOT responsible if a patient checks out early.
- We offer a Flat Rate delivery Australia wide by ordinary post for $10.00 An additional fee will be charged for express delivery. International delivery is available on some products - a separate delivery fee will be charged acconding to destination and wieght.
- If your chosen gift is not available we will contact you to offer an alternative or provide a time frame for the delivery. Our gifts are made by artisans and are not mass produced.
- For corporate orders a separate postage fee will be calculated for orders going to more than one address.
Deliveries to Interstate / Interstate areas
- Please allow 1-2 days for overnight delivery to most Australian capital cities
- 1- 3 days for rural areas
- up to 5 working days for Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory
- 3 days for Tasmania.